Developed with Support from Momentum’s Oil & Gas Advisory Board:
Comprised of a select group of pre-qualified in-house counsel and seasoned compliance executives representing a diverse cross section of the oil and gas industry, Momentum’s Oil & Gas Advisory Board provide guidance on the overall direction of Momentum’s Oil & Gas Compliance Exchange, including the identification of relevant speakers, emerging hot topics and trends specific to the current state of global compliance within the oil and gas sector.
Inclusively oil and gas. Exclusively compliance. All in-house focused.
Whether you focus broadly on compliance or concentrate specifically in anti-bribery/anti-corruption or global trade, Momentum’s Oil & Gas Compliance Forum will drive you to engage in a mindshare of practical solutions and cutting-edge strategies for conquering the latest compliance obstacles currently posing a threat to domestic and global corporate operations within the oil and gas sector.
The only comprehensive one-day event solely focused on the myriad of compliance related issues and challenges in the ever changing and complex world of oil and gas. Join us and:
- Benchmark with like-minded peers to understand how to be more effective, agile, and compliant
- Learn how to move beyond a “tick box” approach to be seen as a valuable asset to the organization
- Examine the ways in which the day-to-day life of the compliance officer has changed in the last five years to see if there are areas you should reevaluate where you focus your time and resources
- Ingrained throughout the event, explore the current technological landscape and advancements in the area of data analytics, blockchain, AI, etc. and how they can have a role in streamlining your current processes
- Dive headfirst into real world scenarios and benchmarking exercises designed to uncover industry specific tools and strategies for maneuvering today’s complex and uncertain compliance landscape
- Implement a cutting-edge data privacy and cyber security strategy especially in the age of advanced technologies and analytics
- Operationalize a proactive vs reactive culture to prevent large scale compliance issues by having a level of awareness and controls imbedded in the global organization
If you are outside counsel or a solution provider and would like information on becoming a partner, please email Danielle Gonzalez, Sales Director, at email@example.com.